|Version 5 (modified by javi.agenjo, 4 years ago)|
The gti-framework is a set of classes developed with the aim of simplifying the writing of 3D graphics applications. It is designed to be platform independent, hardware manufacturer independent, scene database independent and rendering equation independent. The applications developed with the framework are hardware accelerated, can be executed in cluster environments with ease and have a completely programmable pipeline.
- Features of the framework: Main features of the framework
- GTI-Framework and existing toolkits: When and why should I use the gti-framework?
- Installation: How to download, install and configure your compiler
- Compatibility: Platforms where the framework has been tested
- Documentation: Full documentation
- Download: Get the latest stable version.
- License: Legal terms of usage